EAP-PEAP AND MSCHAPv2 Configuration
Goal: To set up a lanforge wireless station with EAP-PEAP AND MSCHAPv2 authentication.
- RADIUS Server is a Windows Server 2012 VM using its internal RADIUS Server specifically on interface 192.168.2.154.
- RADIUS Server has both EAP-PEAP and MSCHAPv2 configured for use.
- AP is a Ubiquiti HD AP with SSID ubnt-hd-ent with WPA Enterprise security.
- The AP controller points to the RADIUS server at 192.168.2.154.
- LANforge STA1 basic configuration:
- LANforge STA1 advanced configuration is using EAP-PEAP.
- Wireshark capture of STA1 EAPOL authentication.
- LANforge STA2 basic configuration:
- LANforge STA2 advanced configuration is using MSCHAPv2.
- Wireshark capture of STA2 EAPOL authentication.